Contact of Burlington County Sexual Assault Services will be the local beneficiary.  90% of our V-Day 2012 campaign's profits will go to Contact. The other 10% will go to this year's V-Day spotlight campaign.   All proceeds that do not go into publicity and production go directly to our deemed beneficiaries.
The 2012 Spotlight Campaign
Each year V-Day increases awareness by focusing on a specific group of women in the world who are resisting violence with courage and vision.